Monday, February 27, 2006

training

well, this weekend i started my hardcore training for the walk (it's only 61 days away)... a coworker and I walked 7 miles on Sunday... the walking part wasn't too bad... my feet didn't start hurting till i was 6.5 miles in, and my legs didn't hurt at all... but it was sooooooo cold... like 30 degrees cold... but we walked anyway... and it was a good time... next weekend we're walking 9-10 miles... i'm excited about that!!!

and i've increased my daily walking to 4 miles... adding that extra mile the first day almost killed me... but i made it, and now it doesn't bother me at all...

go april! kick butt!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl!!! Wow! I am soooo impressed! You are just doing awesome and I know you're going to do great on the Avon walk. You have done such a fabulous job of fundraising. Keep up the fantastic work!!!
Jill
p.s. Thanks for the link to Jillybay! I'll try to figure out how to make a link to your blogs from mine.